Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39

Thread: Conan ser 2 photos leaked...

  1. #21
    levere
    Guest levere's Avatar

    Post

    King Conan will be a must have for me. I'll need to see complete pics of the rest before decide on them.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How were these leaked? [img]confused.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member The Mighty Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,940
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Dajistano:
    How were these leaked? [img]confused.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I want to tell but I can't!!!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    These pics were leaked... surely you can at least give me a little hint.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member The Mighty Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,940
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I was waiting for you to ask again. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Most distributors have a password to a FTTP server site that contains info and pictures that are kept way before they are made public.

    My guess it was leaked from one of them.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Interesting... thanks!

  7. #27
    Inactive Member skullpit's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll be getting the monster dude and the mummy.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    these blow series 1 outta the water!

    I fucking love all of them! (I only REALLY like a few from series 1)

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    before anyone complains aboot the # of stickies, I'm only leaving this stickied for today... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member madadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,558
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Peter! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Those look great! Very stoked about this line. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    XALTOTUNs

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ November 25, 2004 12:11 PM: Message edited by: madadman ]</font>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •